News & Events
Citizen's Charter Update 2019
TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
PURPOSE OF CITIZEN’S CHARTER
To promote transparency in the DENR with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction, and making these known to the customer.
DENR MANDATE (E.O. 192, s. 1987)
The Department is the primary agency responsible for the conservation, management, development, and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources, specifically forest and grazing lands, mineral resources, including those in reservation and watershed areas, and lands of the public domain, as well as the licensing and regulation of all natural resources as may be provided for by law in order to ensure equitable sharing of the benefits derived therefrom for the welfare of the present and future generations of Filipinos.
To accomplish this mandate, the Department shall be guided by the following objectives:
1.Assure the availability and sustainability of the country's natural resources through judicious use and systematic restoration or replacement, whenever possible;
2.Increase the productivity of natural resources in order to meet the demands for forest, mineral, and land resources if a growing population;
3.Enhance the contribution of natural resources for achieving national economic and social development;
4.Promote equitable access to natural resources by the different sectors of the population;
5. Conserve specific terrestrial and marine areas representative of the Philippine natural and cultural heritage for present and future generations.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
To mobilize our citizenry in protecting, conserving, and managing the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
We, the Officials and Employees of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources, hereby pledge our commitment to:
- Provide efficient, prompt, and corrupt- free services tantamount to the protection, conservation, management of the environment and natural resources;
- Ensure strict compliance to laws, rules and regulations and high degree of professionalism in the conduct of the DENR business and non-business processes; and
- Attend to all applicants or requesting parties who are within the premises of the office prior to end of official working hours and during lunch break.
Click to see process flow:
Administrative and Finance
- RO-AF-01-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATION OF NO RECORDS, APPEAL, MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION, ETC
- RO-AF-02-DOCUMENT AUTHENTICATION FOR GENERAL CIRCULATION DOCUMENTS
- RO-AF-03-SALE OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
- RO-AF-04-PROCESSING AS TO AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS OF PO, JO, COS AND OTHER CONTRACTS
- RO-AF-05-PROCESSING OF ORS FOR ALL DV, CONTRACTS AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS
- RO-AF-06-PROCESSING OF DISBURSEMENT VOUCHER
- RO-AF-07-PREPARATION, PROCESSING AND ISSUANCE OF CHECKS ADA
- RO-F-01-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF TREE PLANTATION OWNERSHIP (CTPO) V2
- RO-F-02-ISSUANCE OF SELF-MONITORING FORM (SMF)
- RO-F-03-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION (COV)
- RO-F-04-APPLICATION FOR CHAINSAW REGISTRATION
- RO-F-05-ISSUANCE OF TREE CUTTING AND OR EARTHBALLING PERMIT FOR DPWH PROJECTS
- RO-F-06-ISSUANCE OF TREE CUTTING PERMIT FOR PLANTED TREES, OR TREES THAT POSE THREAT TO HUMAN LIVES
- RO-F-07-ISSUANCE OF PLTP FORNON-PREMIUM SPECIES,ORSPLTP FOR PREMIUMNATURALLY-GROWN TREES WITHIN PRIVATE TITLED LANDS
- RO-L-01-ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATION OF LAND STATUS AND OR CERTIFICATION OF SURVEY CLAIMANT
- RO-L-02-ISSUANCE OF SURVEY AUTHORITY 110519
- RO-L-03-APPLICATION FOR FREE PATENT (AGRICULTURAL)
- RO-L-04-APPLICATION FOR FREE PATENT (RESIDENTIAL)
Click to see Procedure for Filing of Complaints:
- Category: News & Events
Forest Management Permits
Forest Management Application Forms
Certificate of Tree Plantation Ownership
Certificate of Timber Origin
Certificate of Lumber Origin
Certificate of Minor Forest Products Origin
Certificate of Verification
Certificate of Transshipment
Rattan Cutting Contract
Integrated Forest Management Agreement
Socialized Industrial Forest Management Agreement
Private Land Timber Permit
Special Private Land Timber Permit
Ordinary Minor Forest Products License
Wood Processing Plant Permit
Certificate of Registration as Log/Lumber Dealer
Securing Export Authority for Lumber and Plantation Logs
Securing Export Authority for Finished and Semi-finished Wood Products
Special Land Use Permit
Special Land Use Lease Agreement
Community Based Forest Management Agreement
Special Forest Land Use Agreement
Special Forest Land Use Agreement for Tourism
Forest Land Grazing Management Agreement
Muyong Resources Permit
Tree Cutting Permit
Special Tree Cutting Permit
Permit to Purchase Chainsaw
Permit to Import Chainsaw
Permit to Manufacture Chainsaw
Permit to Sell/Re-sell/Dispose/Distribute/Transfer Ownership of Chainsaw
Certificate of Registration as Dealer/Importer of Imported Wood Materials
- Category: News & Events
PH TO HOST INT’L CONSERVATION FINANCING CONFAB
The Philippines is hosting the first-ever international conference on conservation financing in a bid to scale up funding for ongoing efforts to conserve Southeast Asia’s rich biological diversity.
Slated for March 3-4, 2015 at the Hotel H2O in Manila, the International Conference on Conservation Financing in Southeast Asia will bring together conservation finance experts, key government officials and environmental policymakers, park managers of conservation areas, and noted resource and environmental economists in the region.
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) is organizing the conference, in collaboration with the Biodiversity and Watersheds Improved for Stronger Ecosystem Resilience (B+WISER) Program of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), and the Asian Centre for Biodiversity (ACB).
Among the objectives of the conference are to seek innovative financing schemes that mobilize funding and community action needed to provide the long-term sustainability, and secure healthier ecosystems and improved livelihoods for forest dependent communities.
The event is also expected to provide an avenue for the formation of Conservation Financing Knowledge Network as community of practitioners.
Among the expected resource persons include Dr. Herminia Francico, director of economy and environment program for Southeast Asia, WorldFish and Dr. Gem Castillo, president of the Resource and Environmental Economics Association of the Philippines. Dr. Francisco will present the overview of conservation financing schemes while Dr. Castillo will tackle fiscal gap and financing of Southeast Asia’s protected areas.
The 2-day event is divided into four sessions. Session 1 will focus on conservation finance mechanisms for global goods; Session 2 will cover conservation financing for ecosystem services with local benefits and as inputs to production; Session 3 will deal on conservation financing for consumption goods and nature-based recreation while Session 4 will be on conservation financing for coastal and marine ecosystems.
Two roundtable discussions on conservation fund and park management experiences in the ASEAN region will also be conducted during the event. ###
- Category: News & Events