TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
PURPOSE OF CITIZEN’S CHARTER
To promote transparency in the DENR with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction, and making these known to the customer.
The DENR is the primary government agency responsible for the conservation, management, development and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
The DENR shall be the driving force in the pursuit of sustainable development, enabling stakeholders’ participation in the protection, conservation and management of the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
In pursuit of the foregoing, the fast, efficient and satisfactory performance of the following frontline services of the DENR may be demanded by customers:
Click to see process flow:
1. APPLICATION FOR FREE PATENT
2. ISSUANCE OF SURVEY AUTHORITY
3. ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF TREE PLANTATION OWNERSHIP (CTPO)
4. ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION(CUTTING/ TRANSPORT NON-WOOD FOREST PRODUCTS WITHIN PRIVATE LAND e.g. BAMBOO, VINES, NIPA, ETC.)
5. ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION (CUTTING AND TRANSPORTING OF PLANTED AND NON PREMIUM TREES WITHIN PRIVATE LAND)
6. APPLICATION FOR CHAINSAW REGISTRATION
7. PROCESSING OF CITES PERMIT APPLICATIONS FOR THE IMPORT OF WILDLIFE, INC. BY-PRODUCTS AND DERIVATIVES
8. PROCESSING OF CITES PERMIT APPLICATIONS FOR THE EXPORT/RE-EXPORT OF WILDLIFE, INCLUDING BY-PRODUCTS AND DERIVATIVES
CITIZEN CHARTER UPDATES (CY2016)
11. ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATION OF NO RECORDS/APPEAL/MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION, ETC.
14. PREPARATION OF OBLIGATION REQUEST AND STATUS (ORS) FOR ALL DISBURSEMENT VOUCHERS, CONTRACTS AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS
15a. PROCESSING OF DISBURSEMENT VOUCHER (DV)
15b. PROCESSING OF PURCHASE ORDER, JOB ORDER AND CONTRACT OF SERVICE
16. PREPARATION, PROCESSING AND ISSUANCE OF CHECKS/ADA
Click to see Procedure for Filing of Complaints:
- Parent Category: News & Events
- Category: Press Releases
- Published: 09 October 2019